Sunday, April 1, 2012

Illustration Friday illustrations

swamp

grounded
capable
forward
intention
prepare
capable
shades
shades
twirl
yield
suspence




My son Easton has an art class at Provo high. One of his assignments was to contribute an illustration for Illustration Friday, a blog that throws out a new word to illustrate every week. He asked if I wanted to join with him and well, I did. The following are a few of my illustrations from this experiment.


The topics from top to bottom were; Swamp, Return, Grounded, Capable, Forward, Intention, Prepare,
Capable2, Shades1 and 2, Twirl, Yield and Suspence.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've just browsed through your blog-- very impressive stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : l ::___---------.......___ -------http://justpaste.it/bfan5

    ReplyDelete